Open Water Swimming Beginner Training Plan
Learn to swim an open water mile (1.6km) in 8 weeks. Online, in your own time.
Learn to Swim a Mile (1.6km) in 8 Weeks
Are you an open water swimming beginner looking to swim your first mile or take on your first triathlon? Our 8-week online training plan will guide you through the training process to reach your swimming goal.
Who is this Course For?
This course is suitable for swimmers who are new to open water, or those wishing to gain more experience swimming in dams, lakes or the ocean.
- 8-week online open water swimming training plan for beginners.
- Receive a weekly training plan (including swim sets, strength and conditioning) to implement in your own time.
- Track your progress with self-directed scientific assessments.
- Enjoy expert advice on swimming safety, technique and injury prevention.
- Participants must be able to swim 400m in a pool or open water at the start of the course.
- Participants need to be free from injuries and serious health conditions.
- Participants should be able to commit to 3 hours per week for the 8-week period.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.